Are you curious to learn more about the benefits of self-compassion, along with techniques to bring more self-compassion into your life?
I invite you to consider embarking on a journey to open your heart and connect with your compassionate self. This program includes neuropsychology, psychology, and exercises to enhance your compassionate self as well as becoming aware of your inner dialogue.
Are you someone who:
- becomes self-critical when you make a mistake?
- worries about a lot of things – such as your performance at work, how others perceive you?
- Is constantly prioritising other’s needs before your own?
- gives so much of yourself to others?
If you are someone who can identify with any of the points above, then this course can teach you how to develop the skills necessary to find ways to work with these challenges. This is achieved by focusing on your desire to be helpful, supportive, strong, and insightful whilst tuning in to your observer self and inner wisdom.
During this 6-session online course you will learn:
- The way our minds have evolved in a way that makes them quite ‘tricky’ and naturally vulnerable to getting caught up in thinking-feeling loops that can drive distress. We will review the common cognitive errors that individuals produce during the
- That we have three core emotion systems that evolved to serve important functions, which can easily get out of balance.
- Understanding how and why difficulties arise which includes looking at schematic themes.
- Begin to develop the skills in compassionate attention, thinking, emotion, and behaviour which includes cognitive reframing.
If you would like to know more about this program, please contact our reception team on 1300 847 849 and Melanie will contact you to discuss any questions you may have about the program.