CJ Psychology and Associates offers a broad range of clinical, psychometric and diagnostic assessments for children in the following areas:
- Developmental Assessments.
- Cognitive Assessment to determine giftedness and intellectual impairment. For example, the Intelligence Quotient or IQ test.
- Educational assessments to determine a learning disability or difficulty.
- Social and Communication skills assessments for two to 16 years.
- Behaviour Assessments
- Autism-specific diagnostic tools, such as the Autism Diagnostic Observation Scales (ADOS-2).
Our psychologists regularly receive referrals from pediatricians, parents, school counsellors and general practitioners for clinical psychology assessments in child-friendly and specific surrounds.
We compile assessment results in a report which includes clinical psychology observations, background information, medical history and test results. Importantly, our psychologists analyse and prepare the reports and the results are not computer generated. The child’s report contains a series of recommendations for parents, educators and health professionals.
Additionally, our psychologists providing career counselling in Geelong use personality assessments such as the Myers Brigg Type Personality Indicator to help clients choose the most appropriate career path for their personality.
If you’d like to know more about assessment tools used by CJ Psychology & Associates or any of our other services, such as couples counselling and anxiety and depression treatment make sure you contact us.